Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Greetings from the Vinyard!

Just musing today about what draws the human spark forward into the night.  As a child of the 60s, I used to believe that our progress in technology was the spark that would draw us into the future.  Perhaps it still is, but the pace has slowed since those heady days.  It seems that we lack the political will to truly explore the neighboring lilly-pads in our solar pond.  On a personal level, I have evolved from the certainty that I would not only help move things forward, but directly experience the frontier of the human spark, to feeling that my place in how things move forward is increasingly tiny and incremental.  It seems to me that the human spark has diffused from a global progress to a more personal one.  I'm looking at how I can express my own feelings and move the tiny flame in my care forward into the night.

Dear reader, if you exist our there, let us keep those tiny flames burning.  Maybe if enough sparks make personal progress, our global human spark will indeed move forward into the universe and keep the essence of the human spark alive and moving.

Be well,

-Grapesinger

No comments:

Post a Comment